- BOOKING NOW –
BFFF GALA DINNER DANCE
AWARDS PRESENTATION EVENING
Thursday, 13th June 2013 at the London Hilton on Park Lane
The BFFF Gala Dinner Dance attracts over 900 members and provides a superb networking opportunity for both the retail and foodservice sectors.
The occasion also provides the natural arena for the presentation of the Annual Awards for New Products, the Retail Sector of which is again sponsored by the Yearsley Group for the fifth year running. We are also very pleased to have the sponsorship of NewCold who are sponsoring the Catering Sector of the Awards. Whilst the awards are given the recognition that they deserve, there is also plenty of time for dancing and mixing with colleagues and friends in the industry.
This is a black tie and dinner jacket occasion and reception rooms open at 6.00 pm with the call to dinner for 7.00 pm. There will be a light breakfast served at 1.30 am in an informal setting which allows time for mingling with the rest of the industry. The occasion usually closes by 3.00 am.
For your enjoyment this year we have…
- A Brilliant Dance Band: Rollacoaster – your favourite band for dancing - generously sponsored again this year by Freiberger (UK) Ltd.
- A fabulous guest band to keep you on the dance floor
- An entertaining cabaret to keep the evening lively: sponsored again by Sam Browne Foods
- The perfect arena for mixing with the industry and its customers – Iceland Foods will again be sponsoring the seating brochure.
- A chance to network into the wee small hours: For those with the energy and inclination there is a chance to mix and mingle with the industry. Complete your enjoyment of the evening by joining us for BREAKFAST. Enjoy this traditional way of winding down in comfortable surroundings - right up to 3.00 am if you have the stamina!
MEMBERS - BOOK NOW TO SECURE YOUR PLACES
Phone Lynn Carr 01400 283095 or Jilly Wallis 01400 283091
Application forms available. Bookings on a ‘first come – first served’ basis
Tickets may be purchased by members of BFFF
Our thanks to all our sponsors for their great support:
FREIBERGER UK, SAM BROWNE FOODS, ICELAND FOODS, NEWCOLD and the
This very popular occasion is enjoyed by all and we look forward to welcoming our members and their guests. All you need to bring with you is your party spirit!