The H&S Working Group provides a confidential health and safety forum to focus on issues relevant to the industry, enabling the dissemination of pertinent H&S information to members.
- To highlight the relevant frozen food industry health and safety information for BFFF focus.
- To highlight relevant frozen food industry health and safety issues for possible BFFF involvement.
- To advise on any initiatives that BFFF should take particular interest.
- To facilitate networking amongst the different sectors of the Federation.
- To contribute to the consultation process on proposed legislation, new regulations, codes of practice, guidance notes etc.
- To contribute to the partnership meetings with the enforcement bodies including the Local Authority, HSE and Fire Service
- To facilitate the dissemination of relevant information to the BFFF members following meetings with the enforcement bodies.
- Assist in developing appropriate links with government, regulatory bodies and other relevant organisation.
If you are interested in beoming more involved, please contact Joanna Hancock on 01400 283096 or joannahancock [at] bfff [dot] co [dot] uk.