The Bulletin is a 10 times a year magazine with a readership of around 2500 industry leaders and is sent to decision makers and buyers who represent all aspects of the cold chain.
Our 300 members include producers, wholesalers, importers, brokers, retailers, and essential service providers to the frozen food industry for example:
- Suppliers of Ingredients and Coatings
- Temperature Controlled Distribution and Logistic Providers
- Companies offering Cold Storage Facilities
- Protective Clothing, Plant and Processing Equipment Suppliers
- Packaging and Printing Material Suppliers
- Business Software and related Management Services
- Insurers, Legal and Financial experts
The topics covered in the Bulletin each month include;
- Preface - Topical issues affecting the industry
- Market Information - Who’s doing what in the industry?
- New Product News - What's being launched and by whom?
- Special Features - See 2012 features list
- Technical and Legislative issues - Who will it affect?
- Health and Safety - Specific to the industry
- Exhibitions and Events - What’s on in the forthcoming months?
- People - Who's on the move?
The Bulletin is an indispensable resource designed to inform, help and advise
For companies wishing to target their advertising to the frozen food industry, the Bulletin provides a cost-effective platform to reach the major decision-makers. Our rates have been frozen for the last 2 years – see 2012 advertising specifications sheet which includes the rates.
All major UK frozen food buyers of both the Retail and Foodservice Sectors receive the Bulletin by name each month as do the majority of UK frozen food producers, importers, brokers and wholesalers. Our circulation audits, conducted each year, demonstrate the value that the Bulletin has in the trade. We have a targetted and focused readership. A magazine that is read all the way through that does not reside in a reception area, still in its packaging, before the next one arrives !
Companies who advertise in the publication gain enhanced recognition and are able to promote the quality and innovation of their products and services within a publication that is dedicated to excellence within the UK frozen food industry.